1. Minimum orders values:
- In-store $100.00
- Shipments $150.00
- Orders <$300 are subject to a minimum shipping and handling charge of $12 up to full cost of shipping.
- Spot On Beauty will pay up to $12 in shipping costs on orders >$300.
- All shipping charges will be added to the customer’s invoice.
- Handling charges may apply on shipments of furniture and equipment.
- Spot On Beauty will select a reputable carrier on the customer’s behalf unless specified otherwise.
- Spot On Beauty accepts no liability/responsibility for shipment once delivery is made to carrier.
- All shipments are F.O.B. Spot On Beauty unless otherwise agreed to by Spot On Beauty.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, cash, certified cheque, money order or electronic fund transfers.
- First orders with new customers require payment in advance of shipments.
- Subject to the discretion of Spot On Beauty 30 day credit terms are available.
- Overdue accounts are subject to an interest fee of 2% per month.
- Credit card payments may be subject to a 2% surcharge.
- Company cheques will be accepted upon approved credit.
- C.O.D. orders are subject to a $15.00 collection charge
- A $50 service charge will be levied for NSF cheques.
- Furniture, equipment and custom orders require 50% deposit at time of order and payment in full prior to shipment.
- All products remain the property of Spot On Beauty until fully paid for
- We accept orders by phone at 905-726-7768
- We accept orders by email at email@example.com
- Posted or listed prices are subject to change without notice.
- Prices are in Canadian dollars.
- Spot On Beauty accepts returns for damaged or defective items only.
- Damaged/defective items and/or discrepancies must be reported to Spot On Beauty within 5 days of receipt.
- Spot On Beauty will repair or replace damaged/defective items at its discretion, and where neither is possible, Spot On Beauty will credit the customer’s account or provide a refund.
- All sales are considered final.
- Spot On Beauty in its sole discretion may accept returns. A 25% re-stocking fee will apply on all items approved for return. Only a credit on account will be provided in such an instance and no cash refunds will be allowed.
- Returns will not be accepted after 15 days from the date of purchase.
- Furniture and equipment sold by Spot On Beauty carry the original manufacturer’s warranty. Warranty will not cover
damage caused by the user’s use, misuse, abuse or accident and will be voided if any identification marks or serial
numbers are removed or tampered with, or unauthorized modifications are detected during the warranty period.
- Liability of Spot On Beauty to the customer, if any, under this contract for breach of conduct, negligence or otherwise shall
in no event exceed the total contract price specified on the invoice, less the purchase price of any items delivered and accepted by the customer. In no event shall Spot On Beauty be liable to customer or to others for special, incidental or consequential damages for breach of any of the provisions under the invoice contract, including without limitation, provisions regarding warranties, guarantees, indemnities and patent infringement, or based on claims, demands, settlements, or lawsuits arising from, or in connection with, the products sold hereunder, such damages including, but not limited to, cost of removal and reinstallation of items, loss of goodwill, loss of profits or loss of use. Customer assumes all liability for any and all damages arising from or in connection with, the use or misuse of the products by the customer, its employees, or by others.
- Spot On Beauty’s acceptance of an order is conditional upon the customer’s assent to these terms and conditions, which will govern exclusively, in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario, notwithstanding any provisions of the customer’s documentation.
- Changes to the terms contained herein must be specifically agreed to in writing by an authorized official of Spot On Beauty before becoming binding.